Wednesday 4 March 2009

Welcome back to me

Have just reread all my posts on this blog and really enjoyed doing it. It's interesting to note that I stopped writing in it in October when I became really addicted to Facebook and started putting all my photos on there instead.

It was interesting to read in the first post that we were about to tackle the garden and hall. Neither have yet been touched! However, there is positive news. We are about to have the back of the house double glazed. Wow a back door again. Not had one for the past 4 years since a friend's dog ate her way through the cat flap and we boarded it over with ply wood. Perhaps next winter the back of the house will be warm and I will be able to sit in the sitting room without an artic wind coming up the stairs and freezing my feet. And the best news is George thinks we will have enough money left over to have the hall plaster skimmed and painted. Hurray!!!! Will take some pics of the current state -not good. The top landing still has red paint on the walls and half a carpet on the landing.

No comments:

Post a Comment