Monday 11 August 2008

Sitting Room



As posted previously our house really hasn't made much progress in the past 8 years. However, last year we did get round to decorating and furnishing the dining room (see yesterday's post) and the sitting room. Obviously neither room is completely finished yet in accordance with our family tradition. However, here are a few pics. I can't believe we waited 4 years to afford these sofas and my sister asked if they came from Argos!!!! (I'll never forgive her)



Hmmmm, this photo makes it look as though the house has suffered from serious subsidence.


The Venture photograph below is included as when I was feeling a bit put out this morning that we weren't going on holiday I realised it cost as much as a short break - so consider it this year's holiday shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment