Sunday 10 August 2008

Wii Fit

What's a girl to think when her husband presents her with a Wii Fit as a gift. Okay I admit I have put on a few extra pounds recently but...... I duly set myself up, weighed in public (well in front of girls which means the information will be public very shortly), discovered I am overweight (surprise, surprise). The worst discovery, however, was that my Wii Fit Age was 81. So I call in the Wii equivalent of Nicky Hamilton-Jones (10 Years Younger) a virtual Personal Trainer. By Day 2 my Wii Fit Age has dropped to 51 - all without the humilation of standing in a street and asking 100 people how old they think I am. My family were amused today to see that I'm now 33 - just one year older than I am on a Saturday night out.


Am now addicted to the Step exercises and have even discovered some coordination. See video below. No don't worry I haven't been working so hard that I'm now 8 - this is Boo!!



Having watched the video you will appreciate why I got a stand in. Who'd have a camera lens wide enough for a overweight 46 year old (or should that be 33 year old??).

No comments:

Post a Comment